The Video Crew is located in the Netherlands and we provide engineers, technicians, operators and equipment for complete video productions.
We work fast, efficient and therefore cost effective.
For a short presentation, please have a look at this link (under
Wireless camera tally system now
This remote camera tally system is specially
designed for use with multi camera setups. The digital transmitter holds
16 encoded channels for a maximum of 16 tally receivers.
For the standard 8-channel setup the channels are divided in 8 pairs
for each receiver. This unique feature with a bi-color LED makes it
possible to have a green light for Preview and a red light for Actual on
the same receiver. The secondary channel may also be programmed to indicate
another camera being actual . This can work great for steadicam operators
to know when to stay out of sight (crane cam etc.)
Connecting the transmitter is possible for almost any brand switcher
with tally output functionality.
This straight-forward system is reliable, simple to use and saves
- 16-Channel (WTS16) or dual 8-channel (WTS8d)
- Bi-channel (WTS02s) custom build for steadicam
- Single red (WTS16) or red/green Bi-Color
(WTS8d/WTS02s) mini LED-wire indicator
- Tiny, bright actual-LED can be attached to
intercom headset mic.
- Range >300 meters (line of sight)
- long battery life (>30hrs) on receivers
- low battery indication at start-up on receivers
- Transmitter supports 12V battery and 110/220V
- supports nearly any tally-out equipped switcher
- state-of-art wireless technology
- straight forward, compact and versatile design
Click this link for a video presentation (under
The full options list can be found here
If you want information about The Video Crew or our products, please call us at +31(0)512540443 or mail: email@example.com
Do not hesitate, we have been, and will be, in the business for years and have lots of satisfied customers.
© Copyright by thevideocrew.eu